AlphaMagnets Lowercase, Phonetically-Colored
Product Number: EI-1633
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Choking Hazard - Contains Small Magnet
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
The highest quality magnetic manipulatives available!Supports hands-on activities targeting letter recognition, initial sound...
The highest quality magnetic manipulatives available!
- Supports hands-on activities targeting letter recognition, initial sounds, word building, spelling and more
- Features more and stronger magnets than other magnetic letters to ensure each piece stays where you want it and doesn’t slip
- Provides examples of letters formed the same way students are taught to form them
- Helps children learn the difference between consonants and vowels via color-coding
- Includes extras of the letters you need most (a, e, i, o, u, b, l, m, r, s, t)
- All 42 pieces measure 1.5"H each and store in a durable, stackable tub for easy cleanup
- Grades PreK+
- Educational Insights, Inc.